The brand specialist is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for the company’s target market. Act as the ‘brand guardian’ maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and managing a portfolio of companies.
Duties of/for the Brand Specialist:
• Driving the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
• Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
• Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
• Creating and managing promotional collateral for branding opportunities
• Managing advertising and promotional budgets
• Competitor and customer insights analysis
• Staying up to date on all developments that might impact the Company and keep all relevant parties informed developments that might impact the Company and keep all relevant parties informed
Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in a related field and 5 years’ demonstrable experience in a similar role.
• Have strong communication skills and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
• Analytical, ambitious and hands on.
• A strong focus on results and a high business acumen
• A clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
• Experience with developing editorial content
Qualified candidates should please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2020 using Brand Specialist as the subject. Thank you.