JOB Vacancy for the role of Value Chain Development Specialist in an Agricultural Industry located at Lagos State, Nigeria. First published and publicized on Mentorslinks.com through its reliable OFFICIAL JOB RECRUITMENT PORTAL.
Requirement for the Job offer;
- At least 8 years of market-systems and value chain development experience managing complex projects or businesses in areas such as livelihood diversification, value chain, rural business development and agricultural marketing, preferably in fragile or conflict affected states.
- Advanced university degree in agricultural economics, agribusiness management, rural development or related field, with post graduate qualifications preferred.
- Experience in conducting politically smart value chain assessments and determining appropriate interventions to enhance agricultural productivity and market access for farmers, agro-pastoralist and pastoralist.
- Experience in designing and implementing projects aimed at improving agricultural value chains and linkages with markets.
- Strong working experience with key value chain stakeholders (producers, traders, enterprise groups, rural financing institutions/banks, and research/policy associations).
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated ability to nuture and/or build effective partnerships with the stakeholders within and outside the agricultural sector.
- Knowledge of the use of ICT and eCommerce in agricultural value chains is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written communications and group facilitation skills.
- Significant Africa experience with a strong preference for Nigerian contextual experience.
- Strong administrative and organization skills, commitment, attention to detail and strong forward planning skills.
- Hands on approach to work, with the ability to deliver on deadlines in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment, with minimal or no supervision.
Application Procedure | Method Of Application;
- All Interested and qualified Applicants should Kindly forward CV to Recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net using job role as subject of mail.