Urgent job vacancy for the position of Governess/Executive Assistant (Female preferably) in Lagos State Nigeria. (Must be willing to travel outside the country)
- A Governess helps with schoolwork and/or acts as a tutor for the children. They do this by supervising daily homework and work.
- She is responsible for keeping the Children’s room clean and organized.
- Ensures that all homework is done and that the children have their backpacks packed with their lessons ready to be turned in.
- A Governess prepares daily lessons and organizes a timetable for coursework, prepare meals for the children and clean up after them.
- A Governess works closely with the parents to ensure the children are learning and growing.
- Must be a young NYSC Graduate, with minimum OND degree.
- Must have experience in teaching children and must be bold, smart and responsible.
Salary: NGN70,000 (When confirmed as full staff, NGN100,000)
- Interested but qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.