VACANCY FOR AN AIRPORT PROTOCOL AND TRAVEL OFFICER. The client is a services company based at Ikoyi with foreign involvements.
Purpose of the Job; The ideal person is expected to oversee local and international travel arrangements’, visa processing, hotel bookings, airport pickups etc for senior management and key staff.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration
• IATA certified
• Diploma in Logistics is an added advantage
• Exhibit a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity and commitment
• 5 -7 years working experience in the travel/logistics/protocol industry with good working knowledge of ticketing and travel logistics
• Extensive knowledge of the airline industry and the foreign embassies/visa processing agencies
• Good diplomacy skills and tact in dealing with team members, drivers and colleagues
• High attention to details and a team player.
- COMPLETE LIST OF JOBS AVAILABLE NOW!!!
- Verified Vacancy for Position of Brand Specialist (Job Description)
- Intensive Care Nurse needed at Iyi Enu Mission Hospital, Anambra State
Application Procedure: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com using ‘INTL-120’ as application code before the 31st January, 2020.