Our Client in the Hospitality Industry is seeking to hire a Personal Asssitant.
Location: Lagos Island…
-Bsc / HND in any discipline
-Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
-Attention to details
-Ability to multi-task and priotise.
Salary: =N= 70, 000 / Monthly
Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com
on or before Friday October 2, 2020.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
JOB Recruitment for Legal Officer in Lagos State…
Employment Type: Full Time Job Level: Mid level Minimum Qualification: 2 years experience
The candidate will work to ensure and enhance the legal protection and minimise the legal risk exposures of the company.
● Provide legal advice, representation and support the company for all legal matters
● Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the company
● Provide legal protection and risk management advice to department especially on contract
● Support the review and reporting of progress of outstanding litigation
● Provide inputs to form business deals and contracts
● Read and understand the contracts and agreements of the company to identify possible problems.
● Support the drafting of legal documents by creating preliminary drafts of legal documents and correspondence
● Assist in reviewing draft legal documents to ensure compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
● Prepare reports, letters and agreements
● Keep proper documentation of all legal documents for maintaining the confidentiality of business transactions and proprietary documents
● Any other duties as assigned by the Company Secretary / Legal Adviser.
Qualifications and Experience:
● Minimum of a Degree in Law (LLB)
● Minimum of 2 years post call to bar experience in a corporate environment
● Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
● Gender: Male or Female
Skills and Competencies:
● Excellent Knowledge of Company and Employment Laws
● Contract Drafting
● Research and Administrative Tasks
● Relationship Management
● Good Planning and Organisational Skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Computer Literate and Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
● Ability to work independently and under pressure
● A logical thinker who pays attention to details
● Excellent time management skills.
Method of Application;
- Interested candidates should apply via firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of mail.