Logistics and Protocol Officer is urgently needed at Lagos Business School (LBS) | Mentorslinks’ Online JOB Recruitment Portal.
Job Code: LPO20
Job Location: Lagos, State Nigeria.
- Main Purpose of Job: To manage routine administrative and support services for the smooth running of the office.
- Provide excellent logistics and protocol services for the School.
Ensure that resources are efficiently optimized and administrative operational cost reduced.
Key Job Responsibilities for the Job of a Logistics and Protocol Officer: Implement and manage effective system for transport and logistics in the School. Responsible for arranging airport pick-ups, processing of vehicle papers, toll gate, overtime and per diem. Keeping and updating required records and reports.
- Suggest new vendors while managing existing relationships with service providers to ensure uninterrupted services delivery and value for money (e.g. Courier agencies; Car service and rental stations, etc).
- Responsible for the supervision of drivers and any other staff that may be assigned to the unit.
- Develop and implement proposals for service improvement. Track car millage and monitoring costs (keep vehicle maintenance log).
- Provide periodic budget spending report and other reports on request.
Responsible for ensuring all the school’s vehicles are in good working condition.
- Monitor the activities of the mailing unit to ensure full compliance with procedures and processes.
- Provide liaison for processing of visas and travelling documents for staff on official trips.
- Responsible for the processing and booking of flight tickets in line with policy.
- Responsible for processing payments and follow-up with Accounts on all payments.
- Any other relevant duty that will be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
Qualification for the position/Job: At least a university Degree or its equivalent in any field.
Cognate Experience: Minimum of two years’ administrative/logistics experience in managing service providers and travel desk will be an advantage.
- Required Skills:
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizing and planning skills.
- Team leadership.
- Flexibility to work schedule.
- Proficiency in the use of computer, Microsoft tools and the Internet.
- Knowledge of business process review.
- Customer services skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 5th February, 2020.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
KINDLY NOTE: Please indicate “LPO20” as “Job Code”.