URGENT VACANCY FOR THE JOB Role of Document Control Officer…
- Assists Project team members in retrieving drawings and all technical data related to Project scope.
- Implement the Information Management Plan, and supporting document control Procedures.
- Work with project team to draw up responsibility matrix for each new project bids.
- Comprehend and enforce the Information Management sections of Project Plans.
- Train employees on records management procedures and policies.
- Confirm existence and ensure suitability as well as accuracy of Master Document Registers (MDRs).
- Participate in meetings, draft minute of meetings and send report on weekly basis.
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
Requirements for the Job;
– HND/B.Sc. degree in any social sciences course.
– Minimum of 3 – 5 years document control experience in Oil and Gas Engineering industry
– Good data management and record keeping
– Proficiency in MS Word, and Excel and PowerPoint
– Ability to work with less Supervision
– Only candidate living in Lagos will be shortlisted.
- Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send your application to email@example.com ensure you state the job title and location as the subject of your application.
Deadline for Application is 0ctober 16th, 2020.