Job Vacancies for the role of Business Development Executive — Location: Lagos State, Nigeria (Mentorslinks.com Job Updates)
Duties Associated With Business Development Executive Jobs:
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Pitching products and/or services by Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Manage prospects and acquire new businesses.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers etc.
Requirements for the Job Vacancies of Business Development Executive:-
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field with 2-5 years of work experience.
- IT security OEM certification or technical selling experience (an added advantage).
- Prior, successful experience selling IT and security solutions.
- Previous experience selling network security appliance & solutions, e.g. firewall, IPS/IDS, UTM, web application firewall, etc.
Method of Application:
- Interested and eligible candidate are advised to send CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.