We are currently recruiting for the position of a GENERAL MANAGER for a Proprietary Investment Company in the Healthcare Value Chain in Lagos State Nigeria.
Responsibilities Associated With General Manager Jobs:-
• Identify, recommend and explore opportunities across the Healthcare Value Chain
• Identify new growth opportunities, access market conditions and advise management accordingly.
• Carry out or overseeing the full appraisal and due diligence of investment opportunities (including commercial, legal, technical & financial modeling) and preparation and writing of required internal investment proposal papers.
• Make and manage investments in identified healthcare value chain
Create targeted partnership agreements with Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) to gain access to deal flow. Capital and expertise.
Ensure the company is listed as a member of relevant industry associations and trade groups, both local and foreign.
Qualification & Experience Required for General Manager Jobs;
Cognate experience either in Healthcare Practice in (Investment, Banking, Management Consulting, Private Equity).
Strong understanding of Nigerian Healthcare value chain
Strong understanding of Nigerian financial markets, systems and products
Experience in Business Development in the Healthcare value chain
Salary: Up to 8.4M p/a (NET)
Mode of Application;
- Qualified and interested applicants should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title, “General Manager.”