Electrical Technicians (3 Slots)
• Three year Electrical, Technical, or related degree, OND or Trade test from a certify institution.
• Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
• At least 2 years’ experience as an Electrical Technician.
• Excellence problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience operating hand and power tools, welding, cutting and faulty testing on panel boxes.
• Install, maintain, repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems.
• Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
• Perform general electrical maintenance
• Inspect circuit breakers and other electrical components.
• Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
• Follow National Electrical Code State and Local Building regulations.
• Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
• Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
• Good knowledge of various test equipment.
• Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
• Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
• Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
• Read and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
• Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
• Ability to weld
• Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of electrical machinery and equipment.
• Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industrial regulations
• Adheres to all safety guidelines.
• Ability to relocate to Ota, Ogun State.
Proximity: Ogun/Lagos State.
Age: 26-35 years old.
Salary: ₦40,000 – ₦45,000
- Eligible and interested persons, kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.