Finance Trainee needed urgently at Cormart for a full-time employment type in Lagos and Ogun State Nigeria.
Job Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Creation of Customer Card and maintenance of customer files & Customers KYC.
- Credit Limit Control. Aging report on weekly basis. Keeping records & filing documents.
- Monitoring all credit note and properly check before sending for approval. Oversee and monitor product prices based on company specified category for customer.
- Weekly presentation at Receivables/ Sales Meeting. Audit/Customer account Reconciliation. Posting of customer tellers into respective account.
- Batching & Posting of sales journal. AR report & follow up customer & sales department.
- Bank lodgment A/C – monitoring & reporting. Keeping record of all credit sales – order/invoice/credit limit/proof of delivery.
- Any other job as may be directed by the business manager.
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Having a professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- 0- 1 year of experience in either Accounts, Finance analysis, Inventory or related role is also an added advantage.
- Flexibility: willingness to work in different locations in Nigeria when required.
Remuneration; In line with industry standards.
Application Deadline Date: 1st February, 2021.
Method of Application;
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Apllications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.