Job Opening for Account Receivable Officer at A4 & T Power Solutions: a B2B power solution company that provides alternative power to businesses. They are currently recruiting to fill the position of Account Receivable Officer in their Lagos office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for the Job of Account Receivable Officer :
- Performing weekly stock count and maintain stock record dashboard
- Posting of Sales Receipt and Payment on ERP,
- Maintain Petty cash and company’s Imprest system
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their account
- Prepare bank deposits and run other financial errands.
- Monitors receivable from clients, agent and distributors, obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date
- Monitoring entries and postings on the company’s ERP System, Process journal entries and perform corrections to ensure accurate records
- Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
- OND Holder in Accounting, Finance or ATS with relevant experience
- Strictly OND Holders should apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email