URGENT RECRUITMENT FOR A PROJECTS ACCOUNTS OFFICER IN ABUJA.
Our client an Engineering and Construction Company is desirous of filling the following role with suitable candidate in terms of skills and experience.
Role: Projects Accounts Officer
Location: FCT, Abuja
Role Summary; The Project Account Officer position is accountable for monitoring the progress of projects, processing approved expenses, monitoring supplies and ascertaining artisans’ dues.
• Ensure that necessary books of accounts are prepared/kept.
• Recording of all Petty Cash expenses and report same with supporting documents.
• Carry out annual physical verification of sites fixed assets.
• Maintaining up-to-date sites assets register.
• Keeping up-to-date sites inventories record and movements.
• Updating assets movement schedule and computing depreciation.
• Advice management on the need for replacement, improvement or repair of assets
• Going around sites and taking accurate records of all supplies to sites
• Giving Accounting Unit update on Artisans activities and dues
• Verify the accuracy of the previously billed and paid figures to Artisans and suppliers.
• Close out project accounts (Assets and Inventories) upon project completion
• Create and maintain good relationships with artisans, suppliers and project engineers.
• All other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
Key Requirement: B.Sc./HND in Accounting, 2-3years relevant work experience.
Method of Application; Qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘PROJECTS ACCOUNTS OFFICER’ as the subject on or before Wednesday 29th January 2020.
KINDLY NOTE; Female candidates residing in Abuja and its environs are encouraged to apply.