Job Opportunity for User Interface/ User Experience Designer (UI/UX Designer) in a Media Industry based in Surulere Lagos State Nigeria.
Salary: N120,000 Monthly.
Summary/ Responsibilities for the Job Recruitment of UI/UX Designer:
- Gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements & building navigation components.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science
or relevant field.
Method of Application:
- All Interested & Eligible candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org