In one of the previous posts published here on Mentorslinks.com, duly written by Honourable Henry, he talked about different kinds of students you’ll get to meet in every tertiary institutions. Now let’s talk about the lecturers.
Below Are The Types Of lecturers You Find In Every Tertiary Institution In Nigerian (West Africa):
1. The Strict One: You see these types of lecturers ehn, don’t just mess with them. They don’t give a Bleep who you are. Whether you are a slay queen or you are a father of four. They’ll wash you if you misbehave. Students fear them due to that fear factor.
2. The Wicked Ones: They might be gentle, infact most of them are
always gentle. They won’t say anything, but they re the ones that’ll
make you stay additional or extra 3years in school before graduating. You might be distributing their class,
they’ll just be saying “keep quiet”” keep quiet,” u wont know that he’s already marking your faces. You’ll just be seeing 39F. And you’ll be like “omo that course simple die, If I no get A make I die” after exam.
3. The Parent Type: It’s the female lecturers that falls into this category most. They re the ones that tells you to remember the home you came from, how your parents sold their clothes to
pay your school fees, how u need to be serious nd make good grades. They’ll be the one to tell to raise up your
hands because you’re disturbing their class.
4. The Womanizers: This category of lecturers is very rampant, they are always very lively funny and accommodating. They notice every
single lady in their class, they’ll be the one to know that you used a purple lipstick today but you used apink one
yesterday, they re always calling ladies to answer questions in their class. You’ll hear. “You stand up yes you putting on mini skirt. What is so so so and so. Lady: keeps quiet for long.
Lecturer: can u see your life, simple question you don’t know, instead u’ll be painting your faces about, see me
in my car after the class, nonsense; my sister you don enter am be that.
5. The Respected Ones: Both students and lecturers respect them. Somehow
somehow they’ve been able to earn it. Students are always quiet in their class, u’ll always want to listen to
what he says, they re mostly the gentle and kind type.
6. The IDGAF: You see these ones, they just don’t care, if you like be kissing each other in his class. It’s your life and your Father’s money. All he does is come in say what he has to
say and get out if you like get it if you like don’t get it, it’s your problem. Their class is always noisy most times. Only the bookworms that sits at the front gains from their lecture. And their questions are mostly the toughest.