A leading manufacturing company in the IT sector is currently looking to fill the roles of Systems and Network Administrator.
• Ensure that all devices on the organisation’s network are maintained functional and secured with minimum downtime (2%).
(a) Determine minimum acceptable notice for service outages. Communicate planned outages to staff.
(b) Determine and implement work-around with redundant link to
Eliminate service outages.
(c) Maintenance of all network devices.
(d) Systems and software audit and inventory
• Maintain an incidence report database showing incidence, time, time escalated, time resolved and lessons learnt.
Qualification: BSC/HND in computer science/ Engineering or equivalent. Professional Qualification: CCNA, CCNP or any Microsoft Certification. Hand on skills on Cisco devices, Microsoft windows servers, window clients and domain administration. Minimum of 2-3 years
Data Operations Officer
– Promptly convert data from clients into the various machine formats
– Promptly decrypt and log files processed with File decryptor tools.
– Promptly escalate defect file to line manager
Education : OND, HND, BSc or equivalent
Experience: 0-2 years, basic programming skills of either C++, Java, Python or any .NET language, Data Analysis skill, basic system troubleshooting and data management.
Interested and Suitable Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with Position applied for as Email Subject.
Deadline for Application; Friday 24th January, 2020.
KINDLY NOTE; Only Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for Interview.