Morison Industries Plc urgently requires the services of a Superintendent Pharmacist.
The suitable candidate must be willing to resume immediately for a Full Time Job in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Requirements for The JOB:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy; MSc and/or other relevant professional certifications/trainings is/are desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Pharmaceuticals manufacturing with minimum of 1-3 years as Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Leadership skills.
- Time Management.
- Team Spirit.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.
- He/She must have a working relationship and/or dealings with NAFDAC especially in the areas of product registration and importation, and other bodies.
- Compliance with GMP.
- Must Possess a current license.
- Must reside in Lagos Mainland.
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
Application Procedure; Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs with cover letters to email@example.com
Application closing date: February 10, 2020