JOB Vacancies: Social Media Associate/ Customer Service Needed Urgently in a food company located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Core Responsibilities/ Skills for Social Media Associate/ Customer Service:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Defining most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, hootsuite etc.
- Should have basic design skills such as Canva.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Very Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Qualified and Interested candidates (preferably female for gender balance) should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and must be ready for a virtual interview.
NOTE: The Applicant must be ready to resume as soon as the total lockdown due Coronavirus pandemic is over.