Here’s the exact, and most paramount tip in handling relat!onship matters as per meet!ng, knowing and making good friends in life.
In catching up with a desired soulmat€, you as an individual (Bachelor or Spinster) ought to understand the following key points outlined below:
- Don’t marry for fun sake or because you are getting old, or because your friends are getting married.
- Don’t marry because you are lonely, or because you need
someone to support you financially.
- Don’t marry because you mistakenly got pregnant, or you don’t want to lose the person.
- Don’t marry because of family pressures, or because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown or suit you see!
- Get Married simply because you needer to fulfil your destiny and God’s purpose for you in life!
Note that Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is et£rnity!