Social Media Marketing Manager at International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) is a non-profit trade association that is the global leader in advancing the drilling industry. We are recognized worldwide for our accreditation programs, conferences, advocacy efforts, and industry news.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
• Responsible for planning / implementing content marketing programs. This will include developing and implementing content marketing campaigns appropriate tothe channelbeingused, monitoring social media.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
• Professional qualification, or evidence of training / development in social media marketing (CIM, IDM, etc.)
• Candidate must have two (2) to five (5) years progressive experience from a similar job role. A solid understanding of Oil & Gas industry and marketing practices is essential to the success of this role.
• Professional computer and literacy skills to include: Coral Draw, Paint program, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Office programs.
• Basic Adobe Photoshop or Canva skills,
• Ability to work effectively as a team member or independently.
• Ability to produce accurate and timely reports within a strict reporting framework.
• Must be creative, imaginative, and stable in character, well organized and have power of persuasion, capable to interface with management, regulatoay and law enforcement agencies, and other stakeholders.
• Effective in communications, analytical, good managerial skill, must understand Oil & Gas thinking.
• Strategic thinker and good data management skill
• Project management skills / awareness
• Basic video editing skills (on smartphone or software).
• Must possess a good understanding of the social media landscape end-to-end, emerging channels and trends.
• Awareness / top line understanding of other Marketing or Digital Communications disciplines.
• Professional attitude promoting the core values of the Company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 15th September, 2020.