Job Recruitment for the position of Senior Accountants in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Job Description for Senior Accountants:
- Capturing all the financial transactions of the company and maintaining such records on monthly basis.
- Administering comprehensive payroll services to the staff of the company and maintain an up-to-date payroll record.
- Providing general business compliance services to the Company.
- Providing corporate tax services to the company, including computation and filing of monthly returns (PAYE, VAT, WHT) to the relevant tax authorities
Filing of other non-tax returns, such as Pension, NSITF and other similar returns as, and when necessary
Providing any other financial or business advisory services that may arise in the course of the company’s operations from time to time.
- Handling all matters relating to the above with confidentiality, professional care and due diligence, etc.
- Review company financial reports and find ways to reduce costs.
Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
Requirement for Senior Accountants Job Openings in Lagos Nigeria;
- Ten years working experience in a similar role from a reputable organization.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, or Economics.
- ICAN/ACCA certification is required.
- Masters degrees or MBA is an added advantage.
Remuneration/Salary: Pay is competitive according to industry standard.
How to Apply/ Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates who resides in Ikeja and its environs should for their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Accountant as the subject of the mail.
Kindly note that resumption is immediate for selected candidates. Good luck.