Sales Executive Job offer in Porthacourt, Lagos and Abuja.
- Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent.
- 0-3 Years Relevant Experience
Computer use competency
Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
SALARY: Very High Competitive.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and Qualified candidates should Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org