Our client is an Internet Service Provider company with Headquarters in Lagos and branch presence across different states of Nigeria. They deliver outstanding connectivity, personalized customer support and the best user experience. The company currently seeks to employ a Sales Account Manager who will be responsible for growing the business and driving sales in the regions he/she is assigned to. The successful candidate must have the ability to acquire new clients and should possess strong marketing, negotiation and customer relationship management skills.
JOB LOCATIONS: Lagos, Onitsha, Portharcourt, Jos and Abuja.
REMUNERATION: Very attractive
- Managing assigned portfolio of products to achieve long-term success
- Setting and tracking Sales Account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Forecasting on Sales Revenue and Expenses on Monthly basis.
- Generating leads and converting Prospects to clients.
- Generating new businesses using existing and potential customer networks.
- Carrying out sales activations and market storms.
- Working with the Head of Sales on developing Brand Plans specific to Location.
- Managing Partners in the Location(s).
- Participating in local shows, exhibitions, organizing displays in hotels, clubs, malls to promote company products.
- Suggesting actions to improve sales performance and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Managing multiple verticals of customer acquisition, collections and retention.
- Developing positive relationships with clients.
- Acting as point of contact and handling all customer requirements.
- Delivering positive and impeccable customer experience to clients by resolving conflicts and providing solutions to customers queries in a timely manner.
- Monthly Reporting on commercial results to the HOD.
- B.sc/ HND from a reputable higher Institution.
- Proven work experience (Min 5 years) as a Sales Account Manager.
- Experience in the ISP and Telecommunication is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Above average knowledge of MS Office.
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Must be able to speak the language of the state applying to
- Residents of any state can apply but must be willing to relocate to the state applying to.
Application Procedure: All eligible/ qualified/ Interested Persons Should kindly forward CVs to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5th March, 2020.