Introducing saharaskills.com which is Africa’s Community of freelance experts with over 1 million Total Requests – Mentorslinks
How Saharaskills.com Works :-
Buyers: Whether you need a logo designed for your new website, or a video presenter who will help you introduce your company to potential clients, or even a tutor to help you with school assignments, you are at the right place. For everything that you do not know how to do yourself, or you simply don’t have the time, Sahara Skills sellers are at your service.
- Find a service that you need: Compare prices, portfolios, delivery time, ratings and community recommendations in order to find a seller that best suits your needs. If you have a specific question, simply send them an enquiry. You can also post a request.
- Follow up the transaction: Exchange files and feedback with the seller via the built-in conversation and transaction management system. The seller will deliver service within a specified time frame.
- Request For Modification: If for some reason you are not satisfied with the work delivered, you can go ahead and request for modification, and your seller will do the requested modifications.
- Submit your Details: Be as detailed as possible so the seller can provide you with the quality service that you are expecting. Your payment is held secure until you confirm that the service is performed to your satisfaction.
- Proposal/Service Delivered: Once you are happy with the service performed & delivered, you can mark the transaction complete, and we’ll make sure that the seller gets paid. Help the community by leaving a feedback for the seller.
- Rate Your Seller: Once completed, please rate and provide feedback about your seller. This will help inform the decisions of other buyers looking through proposals/services.
Sellers: Saharaskills.com provides you with an opportunity to turn knowledge, talent, skill or a hobby into a permanent or temporal source of income. We are here to provide security, privacy, convenience and timely payments, so you can keep doing what you love the most. So, bring the talent and we will make earning as easy as 1,2,3
1) Post a Proposal/service: Post a proposal/service that is in accordance with your skills. Be as specific as possible so your potential clients know exactly what they are getting for the money they are willing to pay.
3) Build your reputation: Make sure you treat all of your customers the same, and try to provide the best possible service regardless of the transaction value. Satisfied customers will recommend you to their friends.
2) Communicate promptly: Respond to customer enquiries, as well as requests for custom offers, within a reasonable time. Good communication is a prerequisite for successful cooperation.
4) Precise delivery dates: Try as much as possible to deliver orders withing pre-specified delivery dates . Buyers tend to cancel once an order passes the delivery date. Not good for business.
The founder of SaharaSkills, Charles Awuzie, said;
“The response is huge but at the same time an indication that the African young person is looking for a way to sell their skills in order to make a decent income.
“If our people had a freelancing platform that is Afro-centric and effective, they wouldn’t be using their skills to do internet fraud but they would sell their skills to earn an honest wage online.
“The more I monitor traffic on Sahara Skills is the more I develop fresh passion to make this project succeed.
“Two persons have reached out to donate to the success of this platform… Once their donation is received, I told them I’ll make it public and also publicly show How we used it to expand the platform.
“Thank you for always believing in me – it’s a privilege!”