Dear esteemed reader and leader, if you have a GOAL that you want to achieve, allow it to motivate you, it’ll be your driving force to accomplish great things.
Have a plan so that you know what you need to do in order to achieve this, but learn to be flexible always because of a truth, you are destined for greatness.
Inner Compass is that invisible screen which flashes 3 pearly words ‘DO IT NOW’ and they are the golden answer to the million dollar question ‘HOW’.
Some of my observations, tips, etc., related to the inner GPS:
- We must remember that a relationship with our self must be nurtured in the same way as any other relationship.
- Realigning the inner navigation guide is finding & holding the vision of life. This vision leads us on the course to find life. In order to find orientation in the form of a vision you need to completely surrender to the Higher Self.
- This sublime GPS gizmo should be consulted frequently & only then it will serve as a reliable guide.
- Pivot your compass positively by affirming answers to questions like: Who am I? What do I stand for? What is my goal? What is my philosophy?
- Identify two to three positive traits that you want to manifest in reality. These traits will help you anchor you to the moral axis with renewed energy.
Lesson: Those who navigate from within the core of their inner being are the most successful & happy of the lot. Clear up the emotional & physical clutter, & have a definite vision; vision is not only a cause for belief but also a result too.
#success #believeinyourself #mentorslinks #nevergiveup #article #faith #successfullife #goal #goalachievement #innercompass