Fresh Update on Verified Recruitment for the role of Sales Executive via mentorslinks Job Recruitment Portal in Nigeria.
• Meet assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales target
• Manage existing clients and maintain a business relationship for new business opportunities.
• Identify new market/business opportunities and submit proposal/quotes to prospective clients.
• Follow up and update clients on the progress of all on-going jobs with the company.
• Get feedback and reports from clients on how to serve them better.
• Follow up on the collection of any outstanding payment from individual and corporate customers and report any challenges.
• Maintaining an updated database of customers /clients and sales records
• Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to the Line Manager to ensure seamless flow of information
• Create and generate reports and develop a presentation to be used in sales meetings
• Respond to queries and request from clients via email and telephone.
• Assist in managing all existing clients through regular communication with key contacts and help answer all queries via email and telephones.
• Minimum of HND/B Sc. in relevant field
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity and related industry
• Skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette
• Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
• Target-driven and with a high drive to meet sales target
• Creative and well-organized, with good prioritizing skill.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.