Accountant JOB Recruitment in Nigeria…
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTANT:
• Managing the accounts of the company
• Responsible for financial record keeping and managing payroll
• Overall responsibility for the day tday finances of the company
• Handling taxation matters and audit
• Establish and improve the company’s accounting structure and ensure that reporting standards are met
• Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information
• Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts.
• Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports
• Relate directly with auditors, banks and accounting representative
• Maintaining standard costing system.
• Must possess a degree in accountancy
• Proven work experience in similar role
• Professional qualification is an added advantage
• Good inter-personal relationship skill
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Must be computer literate and versatile in the use of accounting packages.
Method of Application;
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.