Currently Recruiting the following positions for a Reputable Tech Brand, the company specializes in selling ICT hardware solutions and Appliances, leveraging on Open Market, B2B, and E-commerce Channels, as Key distributor for large IT OEM brands.
💡The roles are vacant as a result of expansion
📌VP Products (10 years Experience)
Preferably from E commerce or Advertising
📌 IT Officer
📌 IT Business Manager
📌Social Media Manager/Content Developer…
If you’re interested, kindly send CV to Freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com with the Job position as subject of the mail. Best regards.
Job Title: Enterprise Operations Specialist…
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Enterprise Payment Director in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business.
• Help with the onboarding process, create and maintain customers’ accounts according to the payment solution model, including system mapping and setting up, special configuration etc.
• Monitor expenses and budget in line with the finance and accounts department
• Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance
• Help with the onboarding process
• Train new hires as necessary and ensure policies and procedures are followed
• Keep up to date with the current market trends and industry forecasts
• Coordinates with different departments to achieve optimal work production across the board
• Requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Proven experience in working in business operations or sales operations
• MMO or banking operation background preferred
• Sufficient understanding of MMO business logic, application scenarios, costs and charges
• High Service Consciousness of “Customers First”
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Good social and presentation skills
• High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of handling urgent situations – Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
- Have work experience in the banking sector and attained the position of a manager.
- Must have good negotiation and communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
Job Title: Financial Marketing Advisor
The primary objective of this role is to meet the company’s financial target and manage the relationship with clients.
• Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess prospective investors and create awareness about the company’s services.
• Cultivate or search for reputable investors in the government circles and reputable companies and organizations.
• Assisting with the formulation of effective marketing and advertising campaigns to generate client interest.
• Implement strategies for acquiring new customer/clients within the target market.
• Maintaining and building contacts with potential clients.
• Assisting in organizing and attending events on behalf of the company.
Must have a Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
Have work experience in the banking sector and attained the position of a manager.
Must have good negotiation and communication skills.
Must be computer literate.
Mode of Application:
- Eligible candidates should send detailed CV in Ms Word Format with the Position as the Subject of the mail to email@example.com using job position as mail-subject.