Fresh Job Recruitment for Sales Consultant in Lekki, Lagos State Nigeria.
- Development of growth/sales strategies and plans.
- Managing and maintenance of relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base/Develop quotes and proposals for the company’s existing and new clients.
- In-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Supports the BDM and other Operation managers of other Business Units in the delivery of client needs as required and provides feedback and corrective actions to the BDM.
- Generate sales presentations. Support closing of contracts at prices that meet the strategic growth and profitability levels set.
- Contribute to quarterly rolling forecast. Understands the market and competitive landscape and ensures this is captured in the business systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years as a Sales Consultant/Specialist/Representative or similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant area of Sales and Marketing.
- BSc. in Business, Marketing or related field. Additional certification in professional training is a plus.
- Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients.
- Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics. Customer service-oriented attitude.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills and Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Competencies to be kept;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to make presentations.
- Interpersonal skills and the comfort of meeting with new people on a daily basis.
- Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods.
- Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that addresses customers’ needs and concerns.
- Drives results by striving to achieve challenging goals, demonstrating resilience and perseverance in the face of adversity.
- Demonstrates flexibility in thought and approach, managing multiple competing demands within the wider strategic context
Method of Application:
- Interested Candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail as “Job Application: “Sales Consultant”.
Application Deadline: 4th January 2021