Job opportunity for the position of Entry-level Financial Analyst in Lagos State.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Analyse financial information to generate rating reports and conduct economic and industry-based research.
- Prepare written reports based on financial analyses of clients and perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Requirements; Interested candidates must:
- Have a B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting.
- Have graduated with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or Upper credit.
- Be familiar with the workings of the Nigerian economy, tax laws, capital market and money market.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme and also reside in Lagos Nigeria.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent number skills, Analytical ability, Problem-solving skills and Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills, Detail-oriented and self-motivated, Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word; and good knowledge of standard statistical packages.
Application Deadline: 19th June, 2021
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Application for the position of Financial Analyst” as subject of the mail.