JOB Vacancies for the position of Recruitment/ Compensation Management Coordinator who’ll be fully responsible with all activities in workforce planning, succession planning and talent development. The location is PORT HARCOURT in Rivers State, Nigeria.
FULL RESPONSIBILITIES OF Recruitment/ Compensation Management Coordinator:
The Recruitment/Performance Management Coordinator will be responsible for;
- Managing all recruitment needs of the organizations, as well as directing, managing and controlling all process related to human capital development in the organisation.
- This role is concerned with all activities in workforce planning, succession planning and talent development.
- The position is also responsible for the administration, organization, and coordination of the organizations performance management programs to ensure a performance-based culture is embedded and maintained in the organization
Candidates/ Applicants for the Job offer must have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resources administration with specific experience in recruitment, Talent and performance management.
- Membership of CIPM or other HR management certification.
- Oil and Gas Industry experience is mandatory
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply via lnkd.in/duXBHbq