We are looking for an experienced Recruitment and Manpower Planning Officer to join our team at I-Fitness Centre!
As the Recruitment and Manpower Planning officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company’s staffing needs are met. You will work with the Human Resources department and assist with recruiting, sourcing, and hiring talent.
Recruitment and Manpower Planning Officer
• 5 years experience in Recruitment and Manpower planning
• 3+ years recent experience with a Recruitment Agency, preferably in the Hospitality, Insurance, or HMO industries.
• Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
• Effective organizational skills
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• HR certification (SHRM, HRCI, CIPD, or CIPM) required.
• Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates.
• Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization’s plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss hiring needs.
• Build applicant sources through the use of research, community services, universities, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
• Determine job role requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and/or job sites.
• Interview applicants, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements.
• Organize interviews with Management staff and where necessary arrange travel, lodging, and meals
• Manage the staff on-boarding process
• Monitoring job offers and compensation practices within the industry and suggest benefits and perks to improve Employment brand.
Interested candidates should please send their CV to email@example.com by the close of business on January 24, 2020. We look forward to hearing from you.