Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job Offer at Royal Hospital – a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu State, Nigeria.
Qualifications for the Job Recruitment of Receptionist / Front Desk Officer;
- The Applicant/ Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of OND/HND in any discipline.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a Secretarial position is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be proficient in typing.
Responsibilities and Attributes (Receptionist / Front Desk Officer):
- Assisting with administrative tasks.
- Receives the guest and answers questions in person by telephone.
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Responds to inquiries and refers when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail, sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
Remuneration: Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
NOTE: Short listed candidates will be invited for interview. And the Application Deadline 15th April, 2020.