First and foremost, do know that you attract the energy that you give off, endeavor to spread good vibes and think positively always.
Q&A: What To Do If your Career is on the edge and your Life is falling apart
Do these things I did, if your career is on the edge and your life is falling apart (and you don’t know who to turn to)
- Do something for someone other than yourself.
- Take it easy on yourself – you’re doing the best you can.
- Take a break. Clarity will follow.
- Take a daily walk.
- Get some outside inspiration.
- Go to an event and scream with Tony Robbins.
- Ask for help. People have been where you are.
- Remember you’re loved… because you are.
- See your family. They remind you of where you came from.
These things helped me when my career fell apart last year. I sincerely hope they do the same for you. After tragedy, there is sunshine.
Article Written By: Tim Denning (Aussie Blogger | Leader | Sales Professional – Inspiring The World Through Personal Development & Entrepreneurship timdenning.com)