JOB Openings in Lagos State, Nigeria (Details)
Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Head of projects
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Responsible for Planning, Managing and Controlling Projects activities within agreed budget limits; communicating project activities, coordinating and maintaining relationship with responsible interest groups and stakeholders per project.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering.
- Proven 6+ years’ work experience as a project administrator/manager, experience in the health industry is a plus.
- PMP certification is mandatory.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Excellent people-relations skills
- Highly customer centric and service oriented
- Ability to work in a highly fast-paced work environment
Method of Application:
- Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Project Manager”
Application deadline: Thursday April 21st, 2020.