H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.
The Company is currently recruiting to fill the Job Role/ Position of a Pizza Chef who’ll work at Location: Abuloma (Port Harcourt), Rivers State, Nigeria.
Brief Intro for Pizza Chef JOB Openings:
- We are looking for a Pizza Chef to join our kitchen staff and make delicious pizzas based on both traditional and modern recipes.
- Pizza Chef responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing customersТ orders considering special requests.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various pizza types and be available to work during business hours. Ultimately, you will help increase client satisfaction by preparing high-quality pizzas.
Responsibilities needed of a Pizza Chef:
- Preparation of pizzas out of our menu and based on customer orders.
- Bake a wide variety of pizza doughs, including thin crust, thick crust and cheese-stuffed.
- Make sauces.
- Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms).
- Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef.
- Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed.
- Cook appetizers, like mozzarella sticks, pizza bites, garlic breads and salads.
- Recommend new recipes to update our menus.
- Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment.
Requirements for the Job of Pizza Chef :
- Work experience as a Pizza Chef or similar role in a restaurant.
- Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza doughs.
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment.
- Understanding of food hygiene.
- Good time-management skills.
- Team spirit.
- SSCE / Diploma from a culinary school is a plus.
Deadline for Application:
- The Deadline/Closing date for the vacancy is 31st March, 2020.
How to Apply/ Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.