Mechanical Technicians (3 Slots)
• OND/Trade test in Mechanical from a certified institution.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a mechanical technician in a milling industry.
• Knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
• Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent communication & collaboration skills
• Great organizational and time management abilities
• Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
• Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems
• Ability to weld and fabricate
• Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
• Deep knowledge about setting machine alignment
• Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns as well as performing repairs.
• Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
• Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
• Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings
• Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
• Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industrial regulations
• Adheres to all safety guidelines.
• With ability to relocate to Ota, Ogun State.
Proximity: Ogun/Lagos State.
Age: 26-35 years
Salary: ₦40,000 – ₦45,000
Mode of Application:
- Interested and eligible applicants, should kindly send CVs to email@example.com using job position as mail subject.