Job Opening for the position of Legal Compliance Officer in Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Description of the Job offer:
- The Officer shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the approved risk management framework, regulatory codes, policies and regulations.
- He / She shall support the process for identifying, controlling, managing and reporting operational, regulatory and environmental risks at the seaport terminal and other designated locations.
- Minimum of LLB degree from a reputed university.
- Strong knowledge of NIMASA, NPA and Nigeria Shippers Council regulatory requirements will be a strong added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience with previous working role as Risk Management or Compliance Officer, preferably in the shipping & maritime Industry.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of Legal/Compliance process.
- Advanced knowledge of contract review.
- Must have a good understanding of company operations, commercial transactions and company secretarial.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format and attach a cover letter clearly indicating why you are the best fit for the role to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Legal Compliance Officer” as the subject of your mail.
Application Closing Date: 18th march, 2020.