Job Openings for the position of Handler / General Labor in Lagos State, Nigeria (Details)
Job Description for Handler / General Labor;
- Responsible for the preparation, handling, and supplying of materials to be used by other crafts.
- Ability to load and unload equipment or solar panels.
- General cleanup and clearing of site.
- Ability to work with tools and equipment such as, power and non-powered hand tools.
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (in the rain, hot sun and cold).
- Compliance to the company’s laid down policies and process.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
Qualification and Experience NEEDED FOR Handler / General Labor Jobs;
- Minimum of a First School Leaving Certificate.
- 2 years of experience in a Renewable Energy Industry.
How to Apply:-
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview
Application Deadline 1st July, 2020.