Our client in the pharmaceutical industry urgently requires the services of a Laboratory Sales Executive who should be rugged, focused and detailed oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job Description for Laboratory Sales Executive;
- Identify and register with potential clients/customers.
- Prepare and forward Introductory proposal and product catalogue.
- Market and Sell the laboratory products and Services of the company.
- Increase Productivity and ensure yearly sales targets are met through competitive pricing and adequate follow up of potential customer leads.
- Work with sales team to develop and implement strategies to promote company products and services.
- Prepare and Submit Marketing Plans and Activities.
- Conduct Product presentation to customers.
- Manage present and Prospective clients’ enquiries and transactions.
Requirements for Laboratory Sales Executive Jobs;
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Pure/Applied Chemistry, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Marketing and Business Administration.
- Knowledge of Scientific, Engineering and/or Laboratory Equipment is an added advantage.
- Three to five (3-5) years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date:
- All applicants should endeavor to submit their application on or before the 11th day of December, 2020.
How To Apply for the Laboratory Sales Executive Jobs;
- Eligible and Interested Candidates should kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using position as subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.