Latest Job Recruitment for the position of Field Agent.
Responsibilities and Duties;
• Travel to product locations.
• Plan and coordinate the shipping activities.
• Strategize and execute sourcing from various African countries.
• Know your product (Peanut, Cashew, Sesame seed, Soybeans, Maize/Corn, Cocoa, Charcoal/Timber).
• Source for new suppliers.
• Source for new Buyers.
• Provide a week activities report.
• Inspect product in the forest, park, or warehouse.
• Send photos and videos of the product.
• Supervise movement.
• OND / HND / B.Sc in Agriculture or related courses
• Minimum Experience: 0 – 2 years in the same or similar field
• Ability to speak the local languages
• Ability to use android-based application for monitoring and record taking
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactive and attention to details
• Excellent reporting skills
• Must be tech-savvy and ready to learn
• Must be willing to be away from home for a period of time.
• Must have good computing skills.
• Hardworking, focused, and dedicated.
• Strong and energetic.
Method of Application for the Field Agent JOB Recruitment;
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.