The Project Support Officer will be responsible for providing support in the successful management of projects through co-ordination, planning and control of the projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES;
- Ability to develop and create new ideas, systems for successful project delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently.
- Support in ensuring projects are planned effectively for successful delivery.
- Monitoring & control of Project Work (comparing planned versus actual) and updating the Programme dashboard.
- Collation of Project Reports/ Weekly reports.
- Ensure the standardized project Management Practices are strictly followed.
- Ensure upload of all project documents on the Knowledge Management System.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Knowledge of project management best practices.
- Certification in Project Management Best Practice Framework (PRINCE 2/CAPM) will be an added advantage.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to; email@example.com
Application Deadline; 18th February, 2020.