Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Overview: The job entails increasing the sales of the organization to make it profitable, maintaining its brand value and identity among the prospective customers, and getting new business leads.
• Direct the company’s sales executives in achieving growth objectives, profitability, sales and customer experience
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
• To implement and support new financial products and services
• Review and Co-ordinate Action Plans for marketing retail and credit products
• Implement strategies for client solicitation and marketing customers in the targeted industry segments
• Maintain good relationship with existing customers for prospective business opportunities and formulate strategies to develop new markets and establish relationships with new customers
• Monitor loan accounts on a regular basis
• Supervise appraisal/review of commercial/consumer customer facility applications.
• Manage credit portfolios of assigned market tea
• Regularly review customer segment marketing strategies/goals and make appropriate recommendations
• Discuss credits requirements with clients and oversee the development of appropriate financing packages to meet customers’ needs.
Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
• Proven experience as a Marketer in a well-known financial institution
• Must be target driven
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude to lead a team
• Proven experience in identifying target clients and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that leads to sales
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Up to date with the market trends and practices in the Nigerian markets as applicable
• Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Negotiation & Persuasion skills
• Business Intelligence.
Interested and qualified? Please send a detailed cover letter stating why you are the best fit for the role. You are also advised to attach your updated resume/CV to Jobs@sifaxgroup.com