VACANCY INTERVIEW FOR MARKETING OFFICER/SUPERVISOR
- RELATED JOB OFFERS IN NIGERIA;
We are seeking passion filled Individuals to fill the vacancy for defined marketing and supervisory roles (marketing).
Description of the Job:
The Wealth Creation Officer is responsible for finding, recruiting and maintaining the customers of the Bank. He or she is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, deposit mobilization, and loan origination. The job role will be reporting to the Head of Credit.
Identification of prospective customers, marketing the loan products of the bank to the prospective customers. Loan disbursements that meet defined growth and quality targets and Monitoring the loan portfolio quality daily and proactively institute remedial actions.
- Innate drive for Marketing.
- Lagos Resident (Egbeda & Surulere).
- Customer Service ( Verbal and Written Communication)
Qualified candidates should kindly attend the scheduled interview for Friday; 3rd January 2020 by 11am. Venue: 91, Itire road, Obele B/stop, Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos. Kindly come with a copy of your CV. Thank you. ✍️: www.cedarmfbank.com.ng
We are recruiting to fill the following:
Designation: Accounts Officer (Branch)
Responsible to: Chief Accountant
1. Ilorin – Kwara State, Nigeria.
- Invoicing of all sales to customers in the region.
- Ensures documentations of all transaction with customers in the region.
- Properdocumentation and record keeping of all expenses incurred in the region, including rates, tax and others.
- Maintainledgers of all assigned customers in the region.
- Reconcileaccounts of assigned customers periodically.
- Conductperiodic physical stock taking exercise and prepare stock status reports.
- Monitoringof deliveries from central warehouse with a view to verify quantity and good condition of the products.
- Responsible for the maintenance of stock in the branch warehouse, to ensure adequate and healthy stock balance that meets clients demand.
- Ensure necessary source documents are raised and approval given for the receipts and release of products in the branch warehouse.
- Documents and keep stock movement record in the branch warehouse.
- Supervision of in-bound and out-bound logistics in product movements.
- Ensure issued stocks are reconciled with stock balances at the warehouse and in the computer system. And any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
i. Applicant must possess a minimum National Diploma in Accounting.
ii. Relevant professional qualifications including ICAN, ACCA etc.
iii. Must be detailed, smart, honest and able to work well under pressure.
iv. A good understanding of the methods of stock evaluation.
v. Excellent communication, numeric, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application: Applicants should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application: 8th day of January, 2020.