Update on Verified Job Opportunities for the role of Data Entry Contractor in a Banking Industry which is located in Abuja FCT Nigeria via Job Recruitment Portal.
Responsibilities Associated With Data Entry Contractor Jobs:
• Support end-to-end *onboarding processes*
• Review and publish *Customer Due Diligence* profiles for Financial Institutions (FIs), Corporates and SMEs.
• Manage user administration and profile.
• Manage the publishing of news, events and publications.
• Support data collection publishing and validation process to maintain quality upload to *KYC/CDD* digital repository Platform;
• Provide support to the *CDD Repository Platform * contributors, agents and partners.
• Ensure proper implementation of the *CDD guidelines and processes* on the platform.
Requirements for the Data Entry Contractor Jobs:
• First degree in *Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business Administration* or other relevant degrees;
• *Post graduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Administration* or other relevant degrees;
• *Familiarity with ecommerce or KYC/ Customer Due Diligence (CDD) digital repository platform*
• *3 years of experience preferably within financial services, consulting, Fintech or related sector*.
• *Technology savvy and familiarities with new social/ digital medias*
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank’s other working languages *(French, Portuguese, and Arabic)* are added advantage.
• PC proficient (MS Office; word, Excel and Power-point) and extensive knowledge in online research
*Preference is for a candidate who has worked with the Customer Service unit in a bank and also resides in Abuja*
Method of Applying for the Data Entry Contractor Jobs:
- All eligible and interested persons, kindly send CV with DEC, Abuja as subject to email@example.com