Legit Job Opportunities in Nigeria; Mentorslinks delivers timely and verified Vacancies across Nigeria, Africa and beyond. We are excited to inform you that there’s Job Openings for Human Resource Manager at Action Against Hunger.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Damaturu, Yobe State, Nigeria.
Qualifications needed for Human Resource Manager;
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, or Social Sciences, or related discipline preferred.
- Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, workers compensation and conflict resolution.
- Must be comfortable explaining complex technical & procedural requirements in straightforward language.
- A genuine interest in & commitment to the humanitarian principles of Action Against Hunger.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work both independently & as a member of a team.
- Fluent written & spoken English.
Proven ability to model core HR values of confidentiality, fairness and discretion.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (high proficiency in Excel); comfortable working with computers with minimal IT support.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment, taking initiative & prioritizing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented.
Previous experience working for INGOs an asset, with a big base (100 to 200 staff) handling experience.
Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset
Understanding of national labor law and employment norms/practices.
How to Apply;
- Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply: HERE»
Application Deadline: 6th August, 2020.