Job Opeenings for the Role of Data Communication Engineer with the following Responsibilities:
- Do designing work for Data Communication products (Router, Lan-switch, network security system)
- Implementation of acceptance test for product and technical solution
- Project implementation and technical supervision of subcontractors or service partners
- Level 1/Level 2 technical support service to our customers independently or jointly with a technical support team
- Provide training to customers, subcontractors or service partners Pre-sales support for testing, bidding or holding workshops.
Data Communication Engineer Job Requirements:
- University degree in Telecommunications or Electronics Engineering or relevant experience
- Over 6 years of successful work experience in data communication network project delivery or network maintenance.
- Familiar with HVPN / Seamless IPRAN solution and have the ability to do troubleshooting for complex problems.
- Familiar with datacom related technologies such as MPLS L3VPN / L2VPN, IGP / BGP/Qos;
- Experience in actual project delivery, customer technology communication, and certifications such as CCIE /HCIE is preferred.
Interested candidates should forward CV to: email@example.com