Confirmed Jobs for the position of Data Administrative Officer at All Automation Modules (AAM) that’s located in FCT Abuja Nigeria.
All Automation Modules (AAM) Marketplace is African’s leading Marketplace for Industrial Automation spares and equipment, own by All Auto Modules Inc. Nigeria (RC:3040857). We are a dedicated one-stop online mall where our clients can find and buy industrial automation parts as quickly as possible. We carry the latest technology Factory Automation and Process Control spare parts, combined with excellent customer service that caters to customer needs across diverse industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Administrative Officer
Job Ref: AAM002
Location: FCT, Abuja Nigeria.
Job Type: Full Time.
• This position will responsible for Product building that will enhance product listings and enhance our presence on Amazon.com, alibaba.com, eBay.com, etc.
• Daily assisting in monitoring and keeping up with quality control of all marketplaces
• Daily checking our system reports
• Weekly reports sent to Marketplace Management to review
• Assist with building product bundles
• As needed – detailed product building for allautomationmodules.com
• As needed – creating detailed listings on 3rd party marketplaces
• And other 3rd party marketplace and allautomationmodules.com tasks as they come..
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• OND or HND in Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences, eCommerce or related majors or related work experience.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with Google Drive, Microsoft Excel, Photo editor, etc.
• Knowledge with promoting sales and products
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiar with eCommerce websites such as Alibaba, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Jumia, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong data entry skills
• Self-starter willing to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Experience with the seller portal of marketplaces such as Alibaba, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Jumia, etc.
• Effectively manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
• Experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve sales goals
• Knowledge in B2B business activities specifically industrial spares, tools and equipment.
• Competitive wages and benefits
• Advancement opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th September, 2020.