Vodafone Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
The following positions are available at Vodafone Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
- Job Title: Database Administrator (DBA) Specialist
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Responsible for the design and management of the organization’s database architecture to ensure secure access and availability in accordance with business needs.
Responsibilities and Experience Required:-
• Manage the organization’s database technologies and associated schemas to allow secure, efficient and effective access to the organization’s structured data
• Review and revise processes and procedures to enhance efficiency of access to users and systems
• Plan and implement regular system upgrades to enhance service continuity and user experience
• Create and manage multiple databases and assist in capacity planning
• Monitor, Maintain database systems and troubleshoot and fix problems that may arise
• Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of all database users)
• Develop strategies and implement solutions for data retention and replication to disaster recovery sites
• Create and manage constraints and indexes
• Support software developers with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of DML and creation of stored procedures
• Setup and maintain database infrastructure for the company`s BI needs
• Learn relevant business processes and understand the data flow, criticality and dependencies
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with all stakeholders (internal teams and vendors)
• Responsibility for health checks, tablespace and log management
• Backup & Recovery.
• Responsibility for providing support in Testing and Deployment of new components.
• Providing technical support across the Database Estate
• Database encryption management in line with GDPR
• Responsibility for Engineered Database Systems (Exadata, FusionCube, etc.)
• Accountable for Documentation of all changes across the Database Estate
• Required to take decisions best suited for the stability of the Database environment during instability.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience with Oracle & MsSql Database administration & Support
• 2-4 years’ experience with database Clustering
• 2-4 years’ experience with Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Ability to work well in a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 19 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
We publish on this page, the latest Vodafone Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
Make sure you meet all minimum Vodafone Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application. Follow the details on each individual position to apply.