A high end Hospitality based organization is seeking Experienced and highly enthusiastic individual for the role of a Manager at Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria. The manager Reports to: Chief Executive Officer.
JOB Objective: The role will focus on the ultimate customer experience for each of our guests, and at the same time create an enjoyable and feel good vibe for guests and staff. This will involve ensuring that operations run smoothly, efficiently and professionally so that our guest’s expectations are always met and often exceeded. Responsible for the on-going development of Xovar employees and ensuring that the team is highly motivated and focused on delivering an entertaining experience which exceeds the expectations of our guests. Working alongside the management team, the Lounge Manager will also ensure that the business is driven forward and that financial targets are met.
Other Internal Relationships:
• All Staff
• Vendors and Suppliers
• Event Organisers
• Influencers and PR Agents
• Government Agencies
• Tax Authorities.
• Keep the Lounge up and running and also well integrated into the social community
• Utilize marketing and people skills to drive business to the Lounge.
• Design and implement new marketing promotions and events for the Lounge
• Act as liaison between the Lounge and event organisers to provide constant, up to date entertainment options for guests.
• Negotiate contracts with influencers, artists and DJs as required.
• Organize and ensure the ambience of the Lounge is maintained at all times.
• Manage day to day financial operations
• Establish and maintain relationships with various vendors, sponsors, and notable organizations
• Manage the promotion and publicity of the Lounge
• Staff management – Manage the Xovar team efficiently and effectively.
• Deal with a lot of people while maintaining a sociable persona, ensure pleasant customer relations with the guests.
• To be responsible for legal compliance including health, safety, security and licensing laws and conditions in the bar, events and entertainment operational areas.
Experience: Minimum 5 years previous nightclub, restaurant, or hotel management. Proven experience managing a team.
Educational Qualification: A BSc Degree in any Social Science Discipline especially Hospitality and Tourism.
• Financial Management
• Procurement Management, Experience of working with and negotiating /purchasing from external suppliers
• Inventory Management
• Verbal and Written Communication
• Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships
• Knowledge of budgeting
• Proven ability to initiate and maintain excellent relations on a face to face level with a high-end clientele demographic.
• Strong knowledge of the industry, including bar costs and labour systems
• Strong leadership skills
• Management and delegation skills
• Attention to details
• Time management and organization skills
• Time-oriented mind-set.
Application Deadline: Qualified & Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 21st February 2020.
NB: Expatriates can also apply.